The Malthouse, Romsey
At your service:
– Disabled Access
– Real AleBeer Wine Cider
– Child Friendly
– Carvery Traditional
– Function Hire Available
– BT Sport
Italian Tuna Pasta
Enjoy a taste of Italy with Tuna
– 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
– 1 large clove garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon, dried basil
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon sugar
– Freshly ground pepper to taste
– 4 teaspoons olive oil
2 cups bow tie or spiral pasta; cooked, drained
1/2 cup water-packed tuna; drained, flaked
2 ounces cheddar cheese diced in 1/4 inch Cubes
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
3/4 cup steamed broccoli flowerettes
1/2 cup sliced, canned or thawed Frozen artichoke hearts
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1. To make dressing place ingredients in small container with tightly fitting lid.
2. Cover tightly and shake thoroughly to mix.
3. To make salad In large bowl combine salad ingredients.
4. Pour dressing over all and toss to mix.
5. Chill at least 1 hour.